Terms & Conditions For Tutors effective from 01/04/2018.
1. Registration Charge and Profile creation charges: Nil
2. Commission (applied for all new tuition provided by us or referred by any of our clients)
First Month: 30% of first month’s fee (for average no. of classes finalized with clients subjected to a minimum of 6 classes or 30% whichever is higher) ·
Subsequent Months: 10% of fee Received from parents.
Short term packages (crash courses, college-level etc.): 30% of total amount (as commission) received by any tutor in less than two months.
3. As per rules of agreement with our clients’ fee will be collected by us (Baidya sapient Institute /www.bshometutors.com). We will pay as follow
(i)Classes completed between 1st to 15th of the month: payment will be made to your Bank account from 17th to 21st of same the month.
(ii) Classes completed between 16th to 30th of the month: payment will be made to your Bank account from 2nd to 7th of the succeeding month.
4. All Tutors have to send a scanned copy of following Documents to our E-mail ID: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
a). One colored passport size photograph.
b). Photo Identification proof (Voter ID / Passport / Driving licence / Aadhar Card)
c). Present/permanent address proof (Both in case of tenant or not a permanent resident of a particular location)
d). Last obtained educational qualification certificates.
5. Fees will be collected from the clients by Baidya Sapient Institute. (Www.bsinstitute.com) only or by tutor if allowed by us and should be paid to us within a week or can be deposited into Baidya Sapient Institute Bank account.
6. If any tuition provided to tutor continues for the next year (after completing one full year) or any new tuition provided/referred by OUR CLIENT, the tutor has to pay the commission as applied in condition no.- (2)
7. If any client calls a tutor after a gap of few days/weeks/months of the trial class then it’s the responsibility of the tutor to update us about the same.
8. When we provide any tuition to any tutor then you must contact the client immediately and inform us about the developments as early as possible.
9. Teachers (tutors) are requested not to indulge in any activity other than tutoring such as taking money for admission in any college/ school/ institutions or any fraud proposal.
10. In case of any fraud committed by teachers (tutors) with any client or with Baidya Sapient Institute. (Www.bsinstitute.com) then we are free to take legal action against them.
11. Tutors are requested to update us immediately on their present address and phone/mobile number if present details change and are requested to provide your ID proof to clients if requested by them.
12. Tutors are requested to be punctual and behave/talk/dress up as professionals while visiting to any client for trial or regular class.
13. Baidya Sapient Institute. (Www.bsinstitute.com) reserves the right to modify/ add/delete any condition at any time without any prior notice.
All DISPUTES, IF ANY, ARE TO BE SETTLED UNDER DELHI JURISDICTION ONLY.
Terms & Conditions For Students / Clients effective from 01/04/2018
1. We neither charge any registration fee nor any service charges from our clients or students. It’s Free for Students / Clients / Parents.
2. If any teacher calls you for a trial with our reference, you are requested to check the credentials of that tutor from us.
3. If parents want to check ID proof, address proof or educational qualification then feel free to demand this from our tutors.
4. As per rules of agreement with our tutors’ fee will be collected by us (Baidya sapient Institute /www.bsinstitute.com). Parents are advised to make monthly fee payment in advance to Baidya Sapient Institute / by using our website(www.bshometutors.com) our executive will make a home visit on your request. If you do not follow our instructions then we will not be responsible for any inconvenience.
5. Please do not try to settle with teachers directly because that type of teachers would never be honest with you and all these things give a negative impact on you and on your child too. According to a survey of 95% of fraud or cheating cases, teachers were settled directly with clients/parents and clients have to suffer, we do not take any responsibility in such cases. (Good Teachers are Costly but Bad Teachers Cost more -Bob Talbert)
6. After taking a trial class if you call our tutor after some gap of few days/weeks/months then it is your duty to inform us and do accordingly to our instructions otherwise we will not be responsible for any inconvenience.
7. We strive to provide you the best tutor without any fee/charge, we count on your integrity and understanding.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY QUERY. CALL US: 9968384886
I agree to receive promotionally, offer and discount related SMS and E-mail.